Thursday, May 14, 2009

Being With God

God moves in countless ways in situations we can only imagine. 

i'm just going to blabber on. 

Enough of the religion.  Enough of the peer pressure.  Enough of the weight of expectations and responsibilities.  Enough of the stress from uni.  Enough of trying to fake that everything's alrite. Enough of putting a mask on. 

I love being with God, taking walks with Him, chatting with Him about problems, life, prayers, dreams, people...etc. I love Him because my relationship with Him has grown.  It's developed in a way where i've realized it's at it's best when i remove every mask, quite every act and strip every facade that the human side of me tries to hold on so dearly to.  The world tells me to be strong, to have it all together and to believe in yourself.  It tells me to sell my soul so i can be happy.  

But with God, He sets us free.  Free from religion, from peer pressure, from responsibility..and all that.  

When was the last time we've been vulnerable with Him.  He has an answer for every situation.  It might not come right away but rest assured, i believe with all that I am that He is good and that He knows what He's doing.  

There's really no substitute. 

Jc. 

No comments: