Sunday, March 11, 2007

Car Show and Melb Aquarium!

hey..this week's been a relatively busy one for me. Basically with tutorials, assignments and classes. But their all packed into tues, wed and thurs.. so, I'm blessed to have fri(one class only!), sat, sun and mon off!

Well, I've slightly left behind on my studies already..well, will strive harder to do my best..after all, it's the major reason i'm here for! Yea, been catching up with my brother's again..that explains the title..I would have had loads of pics from the carshow..its just their in my bro's PC..so, yea..sigh..i actually took pics of some cars specifically for some of u back home..jst for fun! hehe.. u'll see what i mean when and if i get those pics up..

The Melb International Car Show was just a fun thing me and my bro Peter decided to do on a sat. Got to see lots of cars..honda's, mitsibushi's, BMW's, merc's, lambo's, chrysler's, alfa's (yes ben!)..it was okay..i mean i'm not really THAT into cars, but it was a fun time..hehe..we actually got free coffee from the Mazda stand becos my bro owns a Mazda..not to mention free expresso cups as well! heeeheee...

Now that was last sat. The following sat, which was yesterday, Paul (my eldest bro), Tai Sou(my sis-in-law), Emily, Bri(she got invited), and I visited the Melb Aquarium..It was fun, but i think Emily made it more fun for all of us..hehe..she kept going "Fish! Fish!" the whole time..well, she started saying the word "naughty" on that day too..hehe..which was pretty funny.. and she can call me "sei sok!" now..anyways, enuf about her..we saw loads of sharks, stingrays,jelliyfish, seahorses, seadragon, crabs..(hmm..how i wish i had a cam phone to take all those pics..I'm so gonna get one..)We also got to see the sharks and stingrays being fed by the divers, which was a cool sight..yep yep yep..ohya, u rmbr i told u Emm was using the word naughty that day? Well, when we got home and Tai Sou was going to carry her out of the car..She said "Mommy, naughty!" Haha.. that was really funny.. Kids say the darnest things..

k k..its been almost a month and some of u haven't seen my room.. so here a some pics:

I changed the sheets..nice?


Memoirs of a James..this stuff is from home..


This is where i study..


erm..just a sofa..


the communal sinks..where we say gd morning to ppl..


shared bathrooms..

No comments: