Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mumba!

Hey all..This is a bit delayed.. but last weekend, i went with some of my friends to Mumba Festival!.. Its an annual festival held at the Yarra River, right at the south end of Melb city..there were rides, food and most importantly fireworks! Basically you could call it a funfair..it was on both sides of the river..Well, the rides were really expensive, so we only went for one..That was enough though..The ride spinned so much that i had a headache all the way back home..it didn't seem so fun after that anymore.. well, here are some pics!









mmm..yeap. I've been learning a great deal here..there lots of time to think and reflect on life and myself..times i get to listen to God and deal with things inside of me..God's been real faithful and real good as He always is..Always there when i need Him, when i feel lonely and stuff..so praise Him.. Btw, my friends and I sort of re-started a prayer group for the Christians in IH..yea, praying that God will work through that..

so much for now,
James.

No comments: