Monday, March 5, 2007

God of faithfulness..

Oops, my bad..Hehe.. Was reading Brigette's blog and it reminded me of something God did for me over the week.

Well, it was my first one or two days of uni, and I guess I was feeling a little bit left out. If you dont know, I actually took the subject "Introduction to Hebrew and Jewish Studies". Yea, that class was full of Caucasians(Westerners), so it was a bit hard to make friends. Guess I was intimidated cause these people really know their stuff! They were answering questions and everything. Being Asian as I was, I hardly knew a thing..hehe..It was all that plus the fact that I was finding it hard to make friends and all. Even in IH, i was making friends with the M'sians but i have to admit it was harder to make friends with the Westerners.

So, it was Tues. Well, to say the least, I really wanted to make more and more friends, and meet more and more people. So that day before I went to Uni, i actually prayed about this and believed that it would be a good day. Well, to cut the story short, i actually got to make more than 20 plus brand new ppl on that day! Not to mention the fact that I got to know so many ppl better that day. Well, I really love meeting ppl and building relationships with ppl..so, thank God! All glory to Him for His goodness and faithfulness..I mean, what a way to answer my prayer! I never expected something like that and its great that He's given me so much mroe courage to go and meet ppl now.. well, its something I love and He's giving me that.. so praise Him!

No comments: