Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sydney + Influence

Am in Sydney at the moment! woohoo! Been traveling with friends for the day and we just returned from a major shopping spree at Safeway. We're bunking at a backpackers that is pretty dodgy (it's mostly my fault for booking at xD!). Mom, if you read this, it's so dodgy you'd be worried. BUT! We'll be fine - it'll make Sydney more of an adventure! Hillsong Conference here we come! I pray that God will empower and charge us up ore so we can change the world for Him!

I just received an email from a friend back home telling me how one of my posts have been inspiring! I'm honestly just really glad! Okay, instad of blogging about powerful Godly influence which I know squat about, I guess I just really feel priveleged. That was my heart's desire and God is giving me that bit by bit. I want others to be inspired to live their lives for Him, to live lives the way it's supposed to be! As a disclaimer, I am very much on that journey of discovering life and living in His freedom as well. He never gives up on us so we should never give up on Him. Ahh! I just soooo feel like LIVING at this moment!! We so need Jesus we so do! He challenges, He heals, He gives LIFE!

JC.


No comments: