Thursday, July 3, 2008

Heart Glasses

Ps. Frank Damazio said this at a leader's conference last week:

"We see people through the glasses of our heart."

What does that mean? Well, if i could put a definition on it, it would be that the condition of hearts affect our view of people. A huge reason why I think the people around me are not friendly is because I see myself as being unfriendly. Why I think people are all snobs is because I am a snob and I hate it. Why I think people are not open to relationships is because I myself am not open to relationships.

I thought that ministered to me a lot. If it doesn't help you reason out certain issues, it'll help you realize a lot more about yourself. =). How are the people around you like?

JC.

2 comments:

dmr said...

So True...

Elizabeth said...

haha, yea.. =b
thought-provoking post!