Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Life Goes On

It's about two and a half weeks before my departure. Thank God I still have friends to be around me. If not, aih..Time's gonna pass so slowly.. Guess this is the same feeling everyone has when their on holiday for too long..hehe..

So, basically i've been around.. Went out with my bro, his fiancee, fiancee's mum and the maid of honor to KL on monday..It wasn't planned, but you know..pretty much nothing is nowadays..haha.. Well, we were scouting for nice bridesmaid gowns..that was either white or gold, might i add..Apparently, the WHOLE of Sungei Wang and Lot 10 didn't have one, cos we got N-O-T-H-I-N-G!! Actually, i think there were nice ones, but they were either too expensive or without size..So, we came back..more like jammed back (ahhh..M'sia..) by round 7:30pm..wit nothing.. i repeat..NOTHING..haha..got good exercise walking around though..

And on tuesday..wow..tuesday..Woke up early, and i mean early..at 7:00am..WAIT!.. dont worry, there was a reason..hehe..Went jogging with aaron, bri, eden, and drew at the T.T.D.I park..It was a good workout..Altho it was more like a stroll in the park for the girls..And ltr in the afternoon, met the same ppl at 1u for lunch and watched Blood Diamond..which is mighty good movie by the way..Poh Kong..we're out to get you!!haha..watch it and u'll know wat i mean..After that, had a nice dinner at D'sara Palace with my family and my bro's fiancee's family..

To Do List:
1. Get a labtop
2. Get a webcam
3. Get winter clothing
4. Get toiletries
5. Get visa
6. Get plane ticket
7. Visit grandparents
8. Meet up with friends
9. Get excited
10. Get pumped up
11. Get READY!!!

I so wanna get ready for australia..It's what God has in store for me, and i want to be thankful for everything He's done to get me dere..My parents, studies, friends, brothers...so so much more..Well, i'm looking forward to a very different year..mm..God definitely has plans to prosper us, not to harm us..Wherever we may be..His grace, love, strength is sufficient for us..
God of all creation, I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey jamie!!
Go get a comp with an installed webcam liau!!!It's Cunter!!!
Like mine!!!
MAUhahahHAhHAhahahHAa!!!