Monday, January 8, 2007

So sick yet so well! (2)

Today's Monday. Or Mournday for most ppl.. A day after I was healed of F&D..=) guess God had other plans.. but I thank Him so much! Story starts..as usual, dragged myself out of bed at 8am to go out for breakfast with my parents. Had Kampar Fishball Noodles.. haha.. So, did the same old same old.. and we all came back from brekkie..

But SUDDENLY!.. haha trying to be dramatic, bear with me.. I started feeling nauseous. That means you actually feel like vomiting..NOOO.. i have plans for the day, I'm supposed to cut my hair, test my eyes etc etc... I can't be having this...sheesh..plus! its so hard to read the Bible and pray with this feeling.. so how? so how?

Soo.. I did try reading the Bible, as I knew i would prob be running around the whole day...It did go away a bit, but i thought taking a nap would REALLY make it go away..if u know wat i mean.. but, nah.. that doesn't work.. so i ended getting up and going to the toilet..by this time, i could feel the vomit coming up my throat..Kinda like drinking slurpee the opposite way..But i didn't want to, hate the feeling of vomiting..I took a deep breath..stepped out of the toilet and just sat on my rolling chair..Then i decided to start praying.. If God healed my two days before of F&D, He'd heal me again..It was difficult, hard to concentrate..But as I began to pray with more and more belief.. that feeling didn't seem to bother me anymore..I mean, it's God who heals!..That was like two hours before i was writing this..

Personally, I'm glad all this happened. Shows me God's reality, greatness, love and power.. Shows that what we need is faith in Him.. not ourselves..so, once again, I give Him all the glory. Know what to do the next time ure sick?..

p.s. i'm not saying that you shouldn't go to a doctor, they're dere for a reason too u know!

No comments: