Monday, January 8, 2007

So sick yet so well!

Hey all..Rite, one thing bout me and my blog, I have to lay this down clearly. I'm not going to write my "feelings" or pour out my "emotions" here..haha..So, just to say that if anyone is for "emo" stuff, this is kinda like how a desert is for a fish. yea. dry. hehe.. My week's been good. Basically, I've been running all over the place getting stuff done. Spent a total of 6 hours at the immigration this week, so I got my passport renewed. Hm.. settled my applications for uni and accomodation next year over in Melb. Went to the doctor. Had a 38.2 degree fever+diarrhea btw. Sickening.. became best friends wit toilet bowls dat day..

BUT!.. God is good. You see, I fell sick on a saturday.. And on sunday, I had to be the host for an orientation we were having at church for the newly promoted Form 1's. Back to saturday, i was soooooo down, i basically took my medication and went to bed at 7pm! yea, i know. 7 pm.. food still digesting for most ppl eh? well, I WAS SICK. haha.. becos of that, i woke up at 4am the next morning.. couldn't sleep no more..

Sooo, decided to spend some time with God that EARLY morning. As I was praying, I just began to ask for God's healing. I mean, i had to believe.. He's the God that heals us! And true enough, He took my fever and diarrhea away just like that! I had only taken medication one time the nite before so this was definitely God. So, no reoccurence of the F&D (fever + diarrhea) since then, glory to God!

No comments: