Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Rainy Days

Hey all..we've been caught in the midst of a rainy season for some time now..we've been reading and hearing of floods..the splattering of raindrops on our windows have become second nature to us..well, i'm mighty sure that most of us have experienced these"teardrops" wetting our faces..giving us natural moisture.

Well, seeing what's happening in the natural, it makes me wonder whether its affecting us in the emotions.haha.. Don't know whether it's just me, but things have been really wierd lately. For me, leaving for australia is a big big change. Lots of challenges, which in turn creates lots of room to grow (have to be positive!). Hmm..Reading some of our blogs, somethings definitely topsy turvy..Andrew's all mixed up like a blender..Mel's as mushy as an over-ripe tomato..Bri's head is churning like a merry-go-round(though she's still as pink as ever)..Ange sounds the most sane, but her blog still leaks out the aroma of an emotion packed girl..For me, haha..everything bout M'sia seems so wonderful..Seriously, I was in SS2 the other day, and tell u what, i've never appreciated SS2 that much before..Nowadays, almost everything that I see is accompanied with a "sigh".."sigh"s filled with gratitude and happiness, yet containing feelings of reluctance..HEY!.. i know i said i wouldn't be emotional..hah..but guess the rainy season got a hold of me..haha.

Anyway, I'm still in a season of preparation. Pretty much bumming around nowadays. Thank God my brother is back..At least there's some good company around in the house, plus its nice getting to know my future sister-in-law better. Been going for X-rays and checkups to get my visa done. So, what's left before the dreaded departure(just trying to be dramatic again), is shopping, meetings with friends and family, loads of packing, collecting my IC, dental check-up and prob some other check-ups..hehe..Yeap yeap. Its exciting days ahead, and now seriously, I'm looking to God for His goodness and faithfulness in all things.. Truth be told, life aint very interesting right now.. hehe.. Hope this post entertained you to some extent.. be blessed!

James.

1 comment:

Jovy said...

rainy days are nice and not nice...
it's nice seeing God's creation...it's not nice coz it changes the mood...but no matter how the weather is...God is the same...i'm sure He'll prepare you before you go off...take care...