Sunday, June 1, 2008

Album Launch 2008

Planetshakers had their Album Launch today! "All For Love" 2008 is finally out! Bought myself a copy in no time.

It's so true though. The only reason Jesus paid the price was because of love. John 3:16 - For God so loved the world.

The world's messed up. There's poverty, disease, circumstances... It's filled with people like you and me, ordinary people like you and me. There are the proud ones, the kind ones, the poor ones, the rich ones, the hurting ones, the popular ones, the sick ones, the ignorant ones, the greedy ones, the kind ones...(u get the point). Well, i always catch myself complaining or criticizing people and places alike. Now, this is what blows me away, God loves every single one of us. Yes, that's includes the people we criticize; yes, that includes the people we think didn't deserve to live; yes, that includes people like you and me.

But He so loved us.. He loved us to death. Help me out here, but I'm guilty of diluting God's love for us a lot of the time. In fact, most of the time it doesn't make much sense. But i mean, just the thought of a Savior that came to rescue - it carries such a weight of hope.

That's right, He loved/loves/will love you and me that same wherever and whenever. There's no condemnation but rather a Way that is presented. And it was because of love - the single most powerful driving force found human beings.

JC.

No comments: