Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Conversation with Andrew (my roomie)

Andrew: "I'm thinking about life, how everything is just so futile. Just life in general. Is studying is all I'm living for I would have given up a long time ago. Man, for people who just live for studying and for material possessions, don't you think it's just so sad? Hmm..this is a good train of thought."

I know. So true. Thank You Lord that You have given me so much to live for. Jesus has brought meaning to us, He has given us such hope, such a future. As we give our lives to Him daily, we really are allowing Him to lead us on. And allowing Him to take our life is really the biggest most amazing adventure ever - one that lasts for eternity!

Know what, I want to be a person that doesn't let life get the hold of him. But rather takes life and LIVES it.

By the way, we broke out laughing minutes later. Andrew was reading Song of Songs, it said this: "...the curves of your thighs are like jewels..." For everyone who doesn't know, yes, this is from the Bible, THE Word of God. See God is interested in sex, which He made for marriage. We had such a good time laughing though.

JC.

No comments: